We offer this web-based application in hopes that it will make our application process as easy and convenient as possible for you.
Apply to our Public Health Programs:
For the online application for new applications for the Master of Public Health (MPH) and graduate certificates, click here (SOPHAS) or click here through January 10, 2015 for Spring 2015 only (in-progress applications).
The Public Health Programs of the School of Health Sciences and Practice are:
- MPH in Epidemiology (on-campus)
- MPH in Health Policy and Management (on-campus and online)
- MPH in Behavioral Sciences & Health Promotion (online and on-campus)
- MPH in Environmental Health Science (on-campus and online)
- Graduate Certificate in Emergency Preparedness (on-campus and online)
- Graduate Certificate in Global Health (online)
- Graduate Certificate in Health Education (on-campus and online)
- Graduate Certificate in Industrial Hygiene (on-campus and online)
- Graduate Certificate in Public Health (on-campus and online)
- Graduate Certificate in Children with Special Health Needs
MPH/Certificates (Apply now):
Fall – August 1
Spring - December 1
Summer - May 1
DrPH (Apply now):
June 1 - Fall start only
Doctor of Physical Therapy (Apply now):
February 2 - Summer start only
Speech-Language Pathology MS (Apply now):
February 2 - Fall start only
Application deadlines for International Students can be found here.
Apply to our Professional Programs
Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Program:
You must apply through the Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service (PTCAS). Click here to begin the online application process.
Speech-Language Pathology (MS) Program:
To apply online to the Speech-Language Pathology (MS) program through the centralized application system (CSDCAS), click here.
Doctor of Public Health (Dr.P.H.) in Health Policy and Management Program:
To apply online to our Doctor of Public Health (Dr.P.H.) in Health Policy and Management Program, please click here to access the application through a centralized application system.
Updated: November 18, 2014