Catalog, Applications and Forms
We have gathered together all the necessary information about admissions and our programs in one easy-to-navigate area. Just click on the image and you will be on your way!
Did you know you can apply online to most of our programs?
Information and Applications:
For the online application for the Master of Public Health (MPH) and graduate certificates, click here. A PDF of the application is only available by special request from Admissions Office.
• Information/Application for the Doctor of Public Health (Dr.P.H.) in Health Policy and Management
• Information/Application for the Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology
• Application for Admission to Certificate Program (for continuing SHSP students)
• Information for International Students
• Policy on Students with Disabilities
• Change to Matriculation Status
• Immunization Form
• Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccination Response Form
• Public Health Program Recommendation Forms
• Request for Course Change (Add-Drop Form)
• Request to Issue a Certificate
General questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission questions: email@example.com
Need a response to a specific questions?
Contact Pamela Suett, Director of Recruitment, in the Admissions Office.
Apply Online Now! (for pubic health programs only - see "Programs" for other online application opportunities)