Student organizations and clubs must contact Anthony M. Sozzo, M.A., M.S.Ed., in the Office of Student Affairs for event space and room reservations.
To reserve a seat in LibCal for the MEC modules or BSB student lounge please use this link https://calendar.library.nymc.edu/
STAFF AND FACULTY:
Most room reservations on the Valhalla campus are facilitated through the Office of Facilities Management. For any room reservation needs, please click on the links below.
For requesters with a username and password:
- Please log in using your email address. (If a password has not be assigned to you please contact the Facilities department and we can assign one for you – we are currently at a limited number of licenses.)
- This will give the user access to the campus scheduler which includes all Classrooms in SHSP; Modules in MEC; Auditoriums; Lobbies; Freeman Dining Room; Alumni Conference/Living Room; Sunshine Conference Room and Skyline Conference Rooms.
- Once you log in Users may click on the Reservation Wizard which will allow you to enter the date, time and name of your event/meeting.
- You may also specify the type of room you would like to use (example: conference room style; auditorium or classroom style).
- The reservation wizard will then give you a list of the rooms available that meet your event/meeting needs.
- Once you click on the submit button your request will be sent to the Facilities Department and/or Educational Media for final approval.
- The user will be sent a confirmation email and the event can be viewed in the calendar. If you require any assistance or housekeeping services please contact the Facilities department at 594-4588.