In addition to affordable lab and office space, BioInc clients can take full advantage of the cutting-edge facilities and infrastructure available on the New York Medical College campus. These vital assets help ensure a streamlined evolution for your biotech/medtech project, from conception to launch.
- 31,000 square-foot vivarium with large and small animal capabilities
- Health Science Library
- Outpatient Clinical Trials Unit
- Biosafety Level 3 (BSL-3) Laboratory Suite
- Histology Core Laboratory
- Flow Cytometry
- Functional Genomics
- And many more core facilities and resources
As a LEED Gold-certified facility, BioInc offers an environmentally friendly, high-efficiency workspace that serves as a model of sustainability in building design and construction.
Members gain access to New York Medical College’s invaluable health science experts.
As a BioInc@NYMC member, you will benefit from collaboration with NYMC faculty, clinicians and scientists who specialize in biotech and medical technology. Furthermore, members have access to NYMC’s Institutional Review Board (IRB), Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC), and Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC), as well as laboratory oversight and support from New York Medical College’s Department of Energy, Environmental Health and Safety.
Our partnerships with leading business experts and professionals give members the strategic support necessary to strengthen a biotech/medtech project’s marketability and profitability.
- Assistance in effective business strategy creation and execution
- Help in establishing best practices on capital conservation and distribution
- Support in shaping strong leadership and secondary teams
- Expert guidance on achieving development and funding milestones